Friday, March 26, 2010

Shopping in Orlando


OK, so let me tell you that I am super excited to go to Orlando today. We will be there visiting our son and grandson but there are tons of stores within a 5 mile radius of their home that I never get to shop at. My son was telling me about going to IKEA. I am an IKEA virgin. Yes, that's right. I hadn't even heard of the store until reading some of your blogs. I can't wait to go there and see what they have.

Other stores that I'm going to go check out that I never get to shop at are CVS, Publix and Super Target. I have been checking out blogs of people who regularly shop there and I'm excited to see if I can go score some good deals. I definitely need to set a budget so I don't let my enthusiasm carry me away. Also, paying cash and not using the debit card will be a must. I will let you know how it goes.

0 comments:

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations