Monday, March 15, 2010

I've had so much fun with this blog. I've been trying to decide what I'll add to it and which direction I should go. So here are a few of my ideas.

  • I love to share with you the different scenarios that I find from money saving blogs. A few of my favorite sites are to your right. I did a coupon match up for Family Fare last night and really didn't enjoy doing it so I won't be doing those. There are so many out there that do a marvelous job with this.
  • I want to share my thoughts and ideas with you about how to be a good steward of the money that God has blessed your family with. I am using this site as an accountability place for myself and hopefully by watching me you will learn something
  • I would love to have you ask me question about "anything". We are all in a different place on our journey through this life and it's always helpful to hear how others are walking their walk. Our favorite family spot is sitting around our kitchen table and laughing and talking for hours with family and friends. Come join me by posting discussion topics that you would like to get someone elses opinion on.
  • Coming next month I have a family of 8 that has offered to be my experiment. They are going to let me analyze their grocery spending to see how much money we can save them by doing the deals and making a menu. I ran into H at the store the other day while I was getting my "deals" and she jokingly asked me to shop for her. It sparked an idea and so I am going to attempt this. Right now H is saving her receipts for 1 month and then we'll get going.
  • Our family LOVES traditions. I'll will be sharing these with you as we journey through our life. My husband and I are in a new season of our lives as grandparents. It's AMAZING!
  • We are enjoying the season we're in right now but are anticipating the next season of our lives. Saving4aseason is the account of working towards building a home in the Black Hills of South Dakota ( header photo is our property) and being able to move into that season of our lives DEBT FREE!
I am still brain storming and open to which direction God leads me with this. I'm having fun doing it and sharing with you all!

Blessings!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations