Tuesday, March 9, 2010

CoolWorks.com - Summer Jobs and Seasonal Jobs in Great Places

CoolWorks.com - Summer Jobs and Seasonal Jobs in Great Places

This is my all time favorite site to search for jobs for my children and their friends (people with no responsibilities that can just take off). Both of my sons have found summer jobs after high school from this site. They are exciting, amazing positions where they have grown and gained invaluable life experiences. My oldest son worked 2 summers in a remote camp in the Smokies and then went for 2 summers to a ranch in Idaho. My other son has gone for 4 years to a YMCA camp in Colorado where he started out being a camp counselor and then went on to be a trip guide. I'm hoping that once my husband and I retire we can take advantage of this site for short term positions also. Check it out!!

Posted using ShareThis

0 comments:

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations