Sunday, March 14, 2010

It's All About Balance!


Balance: to consider one thing in reference to another; to weigh one possibility against another possibility.

I've been thinking about balance a lot this week. I have to admit I've never been very good at making sure that I balance things in my life. I am the one that jumps feet first, with gusto, into everything I do. This can be good because I always give my best but I am realizing that I have cheated God and my family out of some of my best. I would love to hear ideas from all of you out there regarding your efforts to make sure that you have a balanced life with our cultur that encourages overcommitment. Please share with me how you go about doing this.


Let me be weighed in an even balance, that God may know mine integrity. Job 31:6

0 comments:

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations