Sunday, March 7, 2010

I love Rite Aid..spent $.96+tax...saved $80.92


I have never couponed at Rite Aid. After going to a class that saving addiction held last week I was inspired to try it out. Man have I been missing out. My local Rite Aid is super duper friendly. The manager is the one that waited on me. My coupons for my B1G1 Covergirl makeup beeped and he was persistant until he got it to work. I did 3 transactions and spent a total of $.96. I will get back a SCR for $5.00 for the John Frieda so I actually made a profit of $4.04. The shelf price of my products that I purchased was $81.88. I have become a lover of Rite Aid as of right now!!!
3 John Frieda Shampoo/Conditioner
3 Travel kit Renu
4 Starburst
2 Covergirl Trublend
2 Covergirl Clean
2 Hershey Bliss

1 comments:

Lauren said...

Welcome to the Rite Aid ADDICTION!! Glad it all worked out!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations