Monday, March 8, 2010

In My Mail Today


Woohoo! When I got home today I had 3 things waiting for me in my mailbox. I received a $10.00 rebate check from Johnson & Johnson. There was also a skein of coral lipstick yarn from naturallycaron and the biggest surprise was an envelope with 3 coupons for Lawry's products. I sent Lawry's an email last week telling them how much our family uses Lawry's seasoning salt. My daughter and I had gone to Meijer's and purchased 2 shakers of it while it was on sale and had a Meijer Mealbox coupon. While my children were growing up I had to keep a small shaker of Lawry's in my purse so that my kids would eat their meat and vegetables. It has also traveled overseas with us. It's a food group in our house.

0 comments:

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations