Saturday, April 17, 2010

Money Makers This Week


How did you all do this week with deals? I actually did several deals that I will be getting rebates back on. I also did the Rite Aid Benadryl deal this week to qualify for a $20 Rite Aid gift card and $25 SCR. Yes, that's right, I now have enough Benadryl for the next 10 years! I ended up spending $20 OOP for $80 worth of Benadryl but will receive back a total of $45 with the two above rebates/gift cards for buying it. I also did 3 SC Johnson deals and will be sending those each in for the $5 rebate. I bought Ziploc bags, Shout wipes and Scrubbing Bubbles.

I learned a very valuable lesson today. I went to Target to do a couple of my coupon deals. My daughter went with me and after our purchases were rang up I told her it cost me more than I thought it would. She just kind of smiled and told me that she had thrown a couple of things in the basket that I wasn't aware of. Serves me right for not paying attention to what she was putting up on the belt.

0 comments:

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations