Thursday, April 15, 2010
Saving4aseason's Fan Box
- Why Don't We Get Out of DEBT????
- Walgreen's OOP $3.81 for $82.61 Worth of Items
- Walgreen's $.08 Money Maker
- Go To Meijer NOW!!!
- Coupon Teacher: 6 Ways to Help Your Favorite Blogg...
- Pamper Yourself With Aveda
- Summer Fun!
- Do Your On Line Shopping Through Ebates and Get Ca...
- Saving Money on Meat
- Is It Time For A Class?????
- Free Target Reusable Tote in Celebration of Earth ...
- Money Makers This Week
- Dumb Budget Busters
- Lovin' Scoopful & Bike Giveaway
- Johnson's Body Lotion
- I Hooked One....
- Deer Interference
- Money Maker at Target
- Serving Our Country
- Shopping Trip Today
- Because God said so......
- Rite Aid
- Rite Aid 4/11 to 4/17 MONEY MAKER Scenario
- A Spending Plan!
- KMart Super Doubles Rundown
- KMart ....Day 6....Last Hoorah!!
- KMart...Freebie Day 5 Friday
- KMart...Day 4 Much Better!
- How Much Are You Willing to Sacrifice?
- KMart....Day 3.....Not so SMOOOOTHH!
- KMart Soft Scrub Deal
- KMart.....Day Two
- April's Meal Plan
- Monday Madness: Win a Complete Air Convertible Car...
- Walgreen's MONEY MAKER
- KMart.....Day One
- Simple Rite Aid Scenario
- Rite Aid 4/4 thru 4/10
- KMart Doubles
- Good Friday
- ▼ April (43)
My Blog List
SanDisk Ultra Fit 128GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive – Just $27.99! - Need a new UBS drive? Want to store the your photos and keep them safe? Keep your favorite photos, videos and other files safe with this SanDisk Ultra Fit ...15 minutes ago
Get my brand-new blogging course for just $7 through tomorrow!! - I can‘t believe it’s finally time to bring you in on a big secret I‘ve been keeping for a long time. Are you ready for this? Okay. Here goes … My first (of...15 hours ago
Custom Blog Designs
using Creekside Lodge by K. Stewart & R. Kroes
April Grocery Budget
March Grocery Budget
My son checked out my new blog and thought my OOP was an exclamation of excitement over finding good deal. He suggested I put a glossary of terms for newbies! Here are ones that I am familiar with and you may find me using on my blog.
• AC-After Coupons
• BC-Before Coupons
• MQ-Manufacturers Coupon
• OOP-Out of Pocket Expense
• TMF-Try Me Free offer
• FAR-Free After Rebate
• CAT-Catalina coupon (Manufacturer coupons that print out from a little machine at the register, triggered by what you buy.)
• B1G1F, B2G1F-”Buy one get one Free”, “Buy two get one Free”
• TEAR PAD- A pad of refund forms or coupons hanging on a shelf at the store.
• BLINKIE-A machine that spits out coupons.
• UPC-Universal product code (those black straight lines with numbers under them)
• POP-Proof of purchase (like a product label or UPC)
• GC-Gift Card
• P&G-Proctor and Gambl
• SS-Smart Source coupon insert
• PG-Proctor and Gamble coupon insert
• RP- Red Plum coupon insert
• Peelies-sticker like coupons found on products.
• RR- Register Reward (Walgreens money)