Sunday, April 18, 2010

Is It Time For A Class?????


I have had many of you that I have shared my excitement about my deals say they would like me to teach them how to do the deals. I've been thinking about teaching a class but I need to know how many are actually interested in doing it before I make arrangements for a place to have the class. If you are interested in coming to a couponing class please send me an email or leave a comment. I would do the class somewhere in the Battle Creek/Marshall area of south west Michigan depending on where most of the attenders are coming from. There will be NO charge just a fun night of learning how to cut your grocery bill and ideas on saving money. Get excited. This will literally change your life!!!

0 comments:

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations