Tuesday, April 6, 2010

April's Meal Plan


I usually only try to plan our dinner each night. For breakfast we usually grab something quick like cereal, hot oatmeal or yogurt. For lunches we take leftovers from our dinner. I have a stock of the glad containers that I dish leftovers. That makes it easy to grab and go in the morning.


  1. Hot dogs in a blanket/cantaloupe
  2. Green Chili Chicken Casserole
  3. Goulash
  4. Broccoli Cheese Soup
  5. Small Group Dinner (1st Friday of every month)
  1. Smoked Sausage & Potatoes
  2. Chicken & Dumplings
  3. Spaghetti
  4. Ham, Mac & Cheese
  5. Beef Stroganoff
  1. Jambalaya
  2. Grilled Chicken
  3. Vegetable Beef Soup
  4. Spinach Artichoke Lasagna
  5. Turkey Pot Pie
  1. Chicken Stir Fry
  2. Chili/Cornbread
  3. Oriental Chicken Pasta
  4. Sloppy Jo
  5. Grilled Steaks
Every Sunday I make a big noon meal. This month I will plan to make:
  1. Roast with carrots and potatoes
  2. Ribs
  3. Turkey Breast
  4. Oven Fried Chicken
A couple of standbys that I always try to have the ingredients to are:

  1. Chicken w/wild rice soup
  2. White chicken chili
  3. Tuna Noodle Casserole
I won't follow this list verbatim but I do much better having a list to pull from. I will also add a vegetable/fruit to each meal and we are big on cut up cheese, cukes or green peppers with our meals.

0 comments:

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations