Monday, April 12, 2010

Because God said so......


Have you ever had the feeling that God was telling you to do something? Do you listen and look for opportunities where he tells you to bless someone else? I just had an experience where I thought God was telling me to do something. I can tell you right now I'm sure I've missed many of these opportunities and I questioned this one a couple of times. Here's what happened. I was shopping at Meijer and picked up 1 Kraft Mac & Cheese 5 pack with the coupon that you can get juice drinks for free that givemeneither posted on her blog. While I was getting the juice boxes I thought I should get 2 and do the deal twice. I don't have any little ones in my house anymore and we rarely eat Mac & Cheese. I bought both and headed out to my car. As I was walking to my car a young dad and his daughter were walking behind me. His daughter looked to be about 3 and he was talking really sweet to his little one. A thought popped into my mind that I should bless them with one of my Mac & Cheese and juice boxes. I thought no I can't do that. He's going to think I'm crazy. I continued walking to my car and guess who was parked next to me? LOL! I unloaded my groceries and was starting to get in my car all the while listening to this young dad and his daughter. Once again I had this overwhelming feeling that I needed to give them to him. OK God, here it goes. I put the two items in a bag and asked him if they like Mac & Cheese. I handed the bag to him and he had this crazy smile on his face. He thanked me and told me to have a great day. Was it worth it? Absolutely!! I hope God appoints me for more opportunities like this. If you've had something like this happen to you I would love to hear about it.

0 comments:

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations